A gift for your wedding, anniversary or valentines, our personalsied engraved plant pot celebrates your anniversary month with the flower it symbolizes.
We can also include a packet of seeds for each flower.
- Flowers by Month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
Suitable for inside use or in the garden. Frost resistant to minus 15 (The plant in the photo is not included.)
This tapered square pot is based on classic Tuscan pottery designs, combined with modern day quality and style. The terracotta is fired at a high temperature in modern gas fired kilns to give consistency of colour and making them highly durable. The colour is predominantly terracotta red with flecks of white and pale grey. Terracotta provides great growing conditions for plants as its natural porosity allows the pot, compost & plant roots to “breathe” whilst assisting in reducing the likelihood of overwatering.
Please note, this is a natural hand made product with small imperfections in the surface of the clay providing the pot with its rustic character - there will be small fissures and cracks which occur in the baking process but do not effect the integrity of the pot. The unglazed clay will have differences in colour and texture.
|articleHow to care for your terracotta pots over winter >>|
Very pleased with the product and service
We bought a lovely personalised flowerpot for my brother’s Golden wedding anniversary.
This is the fourth pot I have ordered from Letterfest and they are all superb. Well made and beautifully engraved in all styles and font. Lovely for garden lovers as tributes and keepsakes.
As we're spending more time in the garden, due to COVID, I wanted something that we could look at on a daily basis. The pot, engraving and seeds fitted the bill and are perfect. My husband loves them.
I wanted to mark my my mum's 70th birthday with a lovely gift that will also be something she can find useful. She loves her plants and was really touched by the personalised pot. It came well packaged, really quickly and looks just like the photo. Happy Son.