A gift for your wedding, anniversary or valentines, our personalsied engraved plant pot celebrates your anniversary month with the flower it symbolizes.
We can also include a packet of seeds for each flower.
- Flowers by Month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
Suitable for inside use or in the garden. Frost resistant to minus 15 (The plant in the photo is not included.)
This tapered square pot is based on classic Tuscan pottery designs, combined with modern day quality and style. The terracotta is fired at a high temperature in modern gas fired kilns to give consistency of colour and making them highly durable. The colour is predominantly terracotta red with flecks of white and pale grey. Terracotta provides great growing conditions for plants as its natural porosity allows the pot, compost & plant roots to “breathe” whilst assisting in reducing the likelihood of overwatering.
Please note, this is a natural hand made product with small imperfections in the surface of the clay providing the pot with its rustic character - there will be small fissures and cracks which occur in the baking process but do not effect the integrity of the pot. The unglazed clay will have differences in colour and texture.
|articleHow to care for your terracotta pots over winter >>|
Lovely personalised product, perfect gift.
I THINK THIS IS A VERY GOOD IDEA FIR SO MANY OCCASIONS. BEAUTIFUL POT.
I had one for my birthday and was impressed by present. Ordered one for friends, they have not opened yet as anniversary present. Only complaint at moment delivery details said it had been shipped but no delivery details date or time to let friends know it was on the way, no update in tracking.
Really lovely gift for a 40th wedding anniversary. Arrived promptly and we were very pleased with it. We will be ordering again for gifts in the future.
I was pleased with the pot, however I thought it was a little overpriced.