Celebrate the reasons you love Dad with this bright storybook from the children, illustrated with elephants and their jungle friends.
The title will change according to who the book is for - Daddy, Papa, Grandad etc.
Select how many children the book is from - if more than one child, all text will be changed to "We love, Our Daddy" etc. Printed with the child or children's names as the author.
Printed with a personalised message so they can treasure the book as a keepsake in years to come-- for example, "For my Daddy - love Oscar, with a little help from Mummy who did the typing!".
Tips on writing your story:
- Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- The story is written on behalf of the child
- Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names
- Remember punctuation if needed (commas etc)
- Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
Printed to order with bright vivid colours and a laminated cover to protect your book. Be careful when entering your text in the form as we don't amend spelling! Choose from the standard 'Soft cover' or upgrade to a beautiful perfect bound 'Hard cover', which is matt laminated to protect your book for years to come.
The personalised answers are shown in italics.
- This Story belongs to (persons full name) (Who they are e.g.: Daddy)
- - (Our Daddy) keeps us safe, makes us happy when we are sad and comforts us when we are poorly.
- - (Our Daddy) makes life exciting by (Something they do e.g.: taking us to soft play to play with our friends and reading us bedtime stories every night.)
- - (Our Daddy) is very funny. He tells the silliest jokes and makes us laugh with (e.g. his tickles)
- - (Our Daddy) cares for us, he’s always there for us, listens to us and makes us feel loved.
- - (Our Daddy) is our best friend and he helps us everyday by (Something he does to help you eg: helping Olivia make friends at baby groups and Ben learn his alphabet.)
- - (Our Daddy) is the most handsome Daddy in the whole world. He looks amazing in (clothes he likes e.g.: his spotty shirt and jeans)
- - (Our Daddy) makes our house a home by (Something he does eg: making the garden look amazing)
- - (Our Daddy) is very loving. He loves us more than anything… even more than (something Dad loves alot eg watching football with a cold beer!)
- - (Our Daddy) gives the biggest and warmest hugs ever! We love it when he snuggles in bed with us, reading bedtime stories.
- - (Our Daddy) is one in a million and the best (Daddy) ever!
24 pages, 210x250mm when flat (a little shorter than A4)
Very happy with the quality of the book. My husband absolutely loves it. Would recommend anyone to use letterfest
My husband said this was the best gift ever! We bought the hardback book. It's absolutely gorgeous. Excellent quality, beautiful pictures etc. I have already recommended your website to a few friends and will definitely buying from you again. Thanks for the fabulous book.
The story is beautifully written and we love the pictures too. The kids are requesting this story every bedtime now. Excellent quality and great price too.
Such a lovely book which you can personalize! Amazing gift. Truly recommend.
This is the most gorgeous book. Better than I ever could have expected. The quality is fantastic and the reaction from my very Yorkshire, not keen on showing emotions fiancé, was amazing. He had to wait 4 days before he could finish reading it as he started welling up each time. Thank you for such a gorgeous book :).