Celebrate the reasons you love Dad with this bright storybook from the children, illustrated with elephants and their jungle friends.
The title will change according to who the book is for - Daddy, Papa, Grandad etc.
Select how many children the book is from - if more than one child, all text will be changed to "We love, Our Daddy" etc. Printed with the child or children's names as the author.
Printed with a personalised message so they can treasure the book as a keepsake in years to come-- for example, "For my Daddy - love Oscar, with a little help from Mummy who did the typing!".
Tips on writing your story:
- Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- The story is written on behalf of the child
- Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names
- Remember punctuation if needed (commas etc)
- Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
Printed to order with bright vivid colours and a laminated cover to protect your book. Be careful when entering your text in the form as we don't amend spelling! Choose from the standard 'Soft cover' or upgrade to a beautiful perfect bound 'Hard cover', which is matt laminated to protect your book for years to come.
The personalised answers are shown in italics.
- This Story belongs to (persons full name) (Who they are e.g.: Daddy)
- - (Our Daddy) keeps us safe, makes us happy when we are sad and comforts us when we are poorly.
- - (Our Daddy) makes life exciting by (Something they do e.g.: taking us to soft play to play with our friends and reading us bedtime stories every night.)
- - (Our Daddy) is very funny. He tells the silliest jokes and makes us laugh with (e.g. his tickles)
- - (Our Daddy) cares for us, he’s always there for us, listens to us and makes us feel loved.
- - (Our Daddy) is our best friend and he helps us everyday by (Something he does to help you eg: helping Olivia make friends at baby groups and Ben learn his alphabet.)
- - (Our Daddy) is the most handsome Daddy in the whole world. He looks amazing in (clothes he likes e.g.: his spotty shirt and jeans)
- - (Our Daddy) makes our house a home by (Something he does eg: making the garden look amazing)
- - (Our Daddy) is very loving. He loves us more than anything… even more than (something Dad loves alot eg watching football with a cold beer!)
- - (Our Daddy) gives the biggest and warmest hugs ever! We love it when he snuggles in bed with us, reading bedtime stories.
- - (Our Daddy) is one in a million and the best (Daddy) ever!
24 pages, 210x250mm when flat (a little shorter than A4)
Lovely book .I recommend it to everyone
Bought a book as a Father’s Day present from our girls and Daddy absolutely loved it!
I ordered the ‘All about my Daddy’ book for my daughter to give her Dad for Father’s Day. I was so pleased when it arrived. It is a really lovely, high quality book. The illustrations are so bright and colourful, my daughter loves flicking through the book on her own and snuggling down to read with Daddy. After researching so many personalised Father’s Day books I’m so glad I went with this one. Thank you x
This book is lovely! My husband loved it and the children really enjoyed reading it to him. Really good quality
All About Dad Personalised Book