A gift for your wedding, anniversary or valentines, our personalsied engraved plant pot celebrates your anniversary month with the flower it symbolizes.
We can also include a packet of seeds for each flower.
- Flowers by Month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
Suitable for inside use or in the garden. Frost resistant to minus 15 (The plant in the photo is not included.)
This tapered square pot is based on classic Tuscan pottery designs, combined with modern day quality and style. The terracotta is fired at a high temperature in modern gas fired kilns to give consistency of colour and making them highly durable. The colour is predominantly terracotta red with flecks of white and pale grey. Terracotta provides great growing conditions for plants as its natural porosity allows the pot, compost & plant roots to “breathe” whilst assisting in reducing the likelihood of overwatering.
Please note, this is a natural hand made product with small imperfections in the surface of the clay providing the pot with its rustic character - there will be small fissures and cracks which occur in the baking process but do not effect the integrity of the pot. The unglazed clay will have differences in colour and texture.
|articleHow to care for your terracotta pots over winter >>|
Just as described, very well packaged, arrived on time, Perfect.
Bought a personalised flower pot for a Ruby gift. Recipients very pleased with it.
Ordered a gift for a friends anniversary about 25 days ago, expected it to arrive for the occasion which was August 31st..... Still waiting, most disappointed, wouldn't recommend or order again!
I bought this as a present went directly to them so can’t leave a review.
Please take my details off your database I would prefer not to receive future emails from you.