Say thank you to Mummy with this gorgeous personalised book, especially designed in black and white for baby.
You can specify who the book is about - Mummy, Step-Mum, Grandma, Aunt - the choice is yours! Whatever you choose will be repeated through the book eg: Thank you Mama for being the best Mama in the world.
The child's name is printed as the author and illustrated with graphic balck and white illustrations of animals.
Printed with a personalised message so they can treasure the book as a keepsake in years to come-- for example, "For my Mummy - love Oscar, with a little help from Daddy who did the typing!".
- Tips to writing your story:
- - Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- - The story is written on behalf of the child
- - Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names
- - Remember punctuation if needed (commas etc)
- - Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- - We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
Printed to order with your text. Be careful when entering your text in the form - we won't amend spelling! Choose from Soft Cover, or upgrade to a beautiful Hard Cover, perfect bound and matt laminated to protect your book for years to come.
The Story - personalised answers shown in italics. The word Mummy will be replaced with whatever you call the adult.
- - This book is for my (who the book is for e.g.: Mummy) (adult’s full name), love (name of child).
- - Thank you Mummy for being my best friend and helping me everyday.
- - Thank you Mummy for feeding me with yummy food. My favourite is (child’s favourite food e.g. mashed carrot).
- - Thank you Mummy for loving me as much as you do, even more than (something Mum loves e.g: chocolate, or Ryan Gosling movies!)
- - Thank you Mummy for reading me the best bedtime stories and doing all the funny voices.
- - Thank you Mummy for making every day an adventure, especially when you take me to (somewhere Mum takes you e.g.: Baby Bounce).
- - Thank you Mummy for spending so much time with me. I never feel lonely when I'm with you.
- - Thank you Mummy for playing lots of games with me. My favourite is (child’s favourite game e.g.: Peekaboo).
- - Thank you Mummy for looking after me and making me feel better when I am poorly.
- - Thank you Mummy for keeping me comfy and warm when I fall asleep in your arms.
- - Thank you Mummy for being the best Mummy in the world.
Each paperback book is printed to order with bright vivid colours on heavyweight paper and a matt laminated cover to protect your book.
24 pages, 210x250mm when flat (a little shorter than A4)