Celebrate your wedding with a bouquet of flowers associated with that month. Each month has a different flower and meaning behind it.
Perfect for an anniversary, wedding or this valentines - printed with your message, names and a date underneath (eg The wedding of / Helen & Ben / 15.8.2019). See image thumbnails for all the botanical illustrations in stylish black and white line, and the meanings behind each flower.
- Flowers by Month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
Digitally printed to order on 220gsm acid free, fine grain artists paper. All prints supplied with a white, bevel-cut window mount.
Our frames are all handmade in the UK from solid wood - choose from 6 styles (see image thumbnail for colours). Supplied with integrated hanging hook and Pilkington glass.
Small - Image size approx 18 x 18cm (7x7"), mount size 25.5 x 25.5cm (10x10").