Say thank you with this gorgeous personalised book, especially designed in black and white for baby, a perfect gift for your first Father's Day.
Tips on writing the story
- Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- The story is written on behalf of the child. Select more than one child in the dropdown, and we'll change the story inside to be "Our Dad" etc.
- Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names.
- Remember punctuation if needed within your sentence (commas etc) - we'll add punctuation to the end if appropriate!
- Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
- On the inside front cover we print a personalised message so they can treasure the book for years to come.
Personalised answers shown in italics. The xx will be replaced with whatever you call the adult.
- - This book is for my (who the book is for e.g.: Daddy)(adult’s full name), love (name of child).
- - Thank you xx for being my best friend and helping me everyday.
- - Thank you xx for feeding me with yummy food. My favourite is (child’s favourite food e.g. mashed carrot).
- - Thank you xx for loving me as much as you do, even more than (something adult loves e.g: chocolate!)
- - Thank you xx for reading me the best bedtime stories and doing all the funny voices.
- - Thank you xx for making every day an adventure, especially when you take me to (somewhere adult takes you e.g.: Baby Bounce).
- - Thank you xx for spending so much time with me. I never feel lonely when I'm with you.
- - Thank you xx for playing lots of games with me. My favourite is (child’s favourite game e.g.: Peekaboo).
- - Thank you xx for looking after me and making me feel better when I am poorly.
- - Thank you xx for keeping me comfy and warm when I fall asleep in your arms.
- - Thank you xx for being the best xx in the world.
A Personalised Keepsake
You can specify who the book is about - Daddy, Mummy, Step-Mum, Grandma, Aunt - the choice is yours! Whatever you choose will be repeated through the book eg: Thank you Daddy for being the best Daddyin the world.
Based on 15639 reviews
Printed in Britain
Suitable for ages 0-6
The child's name is printed as the author and illustrated with graphic balck and white illustrations of animals.
Printed with a personalised message so they can treasure the book as a keepsake in years to come-- for example, "For my Daddy - love Oscar, with a little help from Mummy who did the typing!".
"Bought this for my husband’s first Father’s Day. He absolutely loved it (got quite emotional too). Fantastic quality, the pictures are brilliant for my baby’s sensory development. Couldn’t have asked for a better purchase."
As featured in
Sizing and quality
We're obsessed with the quality of our products, from the storytelling and illustrations to the luxurious finish. Choose from a soft cover or upgrade to a beautiful hard cover which is laminated to protect your book.
Size: 210 x 250mm / 8.25 x 10.8 inch
Unique adventures that don’t cost the earth
Made with your child's future in mind. All of the paper we use is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, which means it has been made from wood sourced responsibly. Personalised printing prevents waste and is cleaner than traditional printing - we strive to create products that are unique and environmentally friendly.
How long will my order take?
After ordering, books take 3-4 business days to produce. If you’ve selected Express delivery we will then post with a next day courier. If you’ve opted for Standard delivery we post tracked Royal Mail which takes 3-4 days. For international orders, books to Europe take about 5-7 days, Rest of World about 10-14 days. To help, we show the expected delivery date from when you order at the top of the page under the book’s title.
How do I track my order?
Once dispatched, tracking will be emailed to the email address you provide when placing your order. The book should fit through most letterboxes, however couriers and Royal mail will sometimes leave packages in safe places or with neighbours, so always check your tracking.
I’ve made a mistake, what can I do?
Unfortunately once you have paid for your book at checkout we cannot make any changes. So be careful when entering your text in the order form - we do not amend spelling! However we know mistakes can happen, so can offer reprints at a reduced price if you need a new copy. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know your changes.
Can I send direct to someone else?
Yes, at checkout you can enter another address for delivery. We won’t include prices in the shipment.
Is the book suitable for multiple children?
Can I see a preview of my book?
We show all the pages inside the book in the image gallery so you can see the illustrations and story before buying.
Do you print books in other languages?
We currently only print in English, but sign up to our newsletters for updates, new product launches and discounts. You can find the sign up form at the bottom of this page.
Many thanks for our daughters special book for Christmas! It was a great buy, worth the money and lovely quality. Many thanks
Came across your website on Instagram, ordered the book for my husbands birthday from our little one who’s only 9 weeks old. The book is fantastic, my little one is very taken with the black and white pictures, it’s our new favourite bedtime reading. Very quick delivery too. Beautiful book and with the personalisation it’s even more special.
I bought this book for my husband’s first Father’s Day. He absolutely loved it (got quite emotional too). I went for the hardback - Fantastic quality and the pictures are brilliant for my baby’s sensory development. Couldn’t have asked for a better purchase.
The book is gorgeous and great quality! Can’t wait for daddy’s reaction