Celebrate all the reasons you love Mummy with this bright story book from the children, illustrated with elephants and their jungle friends.
All About Mum Personalised Book
Tips on writing the story
- Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- The story is written on behalf of the child. Select more than one child in the dropdown, and we'll change the story inside to be "Our Dad" etc.
- Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names.
- Remember punctuation if needed within your sentence (commas etc) - we'll add punctuation to the end if appropriate!
- Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
- On the inside front cover we print a personalised message so they can treasure the book for years to come.
The personalised answers are shown in italics.
- - This Story belongs to (persons full name) (Who they are e.g.: Mummy)
- - (Our Mummy) keeps us safe, makes us happy when we are sad and comforts us when we are poorly.
- - (Our Mummy) makes life exciting by (Something they do e.g.: taking us to soft play to play with our friends and reading us bedtime stories every night.)
- - (Our Mummy) is very funny. She tells the silliest jokes and makes us laugh with (e.g. her little tickles)
- - (Our Mummy) cares for us, she’s always there for us, listens to us and makes us feel loved.
- - (Our Mummy) is our best friend and she helps us everyday by (Something she does to help you eg: helping Olivia make friends at baby groups and Ben learn his alphabet.)
- - (Our Mummy) is the most beautiful Mummy in the whole world. She looks amazing in (clothes she likes e.g.: her red dress)
- - (Our Mummy) makes our house a homeby (Something she does eg: making sure there are enough cushions on the sofa, which Dad loves!)
- - (Our Mummy) is very loving. She loves us more than anything… even more than (something Mum loves alot eg Chocolate or Ryan Gosling movies!)
- - (Our Mummy) gives the biggest and warmest hugs ever! We love it when she snuggles in bed with us, reading bedtime stories.
- - (Our Mummy) is one in a million and the best (Mummy) ever!
A Personalised Book About Mum!
You can choose the person who the book is about eg Mum, Step-Mum, Grandma, Aunt etc.
Select how many children the book is from - if more than one child, all text will be changed to "We love, Our Mummy" etc. Printed with the child or children's names as the author.
Based on 15639 reviews
Printed in Britain
Suitable for ages 0-6
A Beautifully Illustrated Keepsake
Printed with a personalised message so they can in years to come-- for example, "For my Mummy - love Oscar, with a little help from Daddy who did the typing!".
I recently purchased the personalised adventures of mummy book as a birthday present from my daughter to my wife and it was wonderful listening to them reading together at story time. Thank you."
As featured in
Sizing and quality
We're obsessed with the quality of our products, from the storytelling and illustrations to the luxurious finish. Choose from a soft cover or upgrade to a beautiful hard cover which is laminated to protect your book.
Size: 210 x 250mm / 8.25 x 10.8 inch
Your story is part of our planet’s story…
Your unique personalised adventure is helping to save the world. For every single book we sell, we have committed to planting a tree. We have partnered with Eden reforestation to be part of the climate solution on a global scale.
Check out edenprojects.org to see the difference you are making.
How long will my order take?
After ordering, books take 3-4 business days to produce. If you’ve selected Express delivery we will then post with a next day courier. If you’ve opted for Standard delivery we post tracked Royal Mail which takes 3-4 days. For international orders, books to Europe take about 5-7 days, Rest of World about 10-14 days. To help, we show the expected delivery date from when you order at the top of the page under the book’s title.
How do I track my order?
Once dispatched, tracking will be emailed to the email address you provide when placing your order. The book should fit through most letterboxes, however couriers and Royal mail will sometimes leave packages in safe places or with neighbours, so always check your tracking.
I’ve made a mistake, what can I do?
Unfortunately once you have paid for your book at checkout we cannot make any changes. So be careful when entering your text in the order form - we do not amend spelling! However we know mistakes can happen, so can offer reprints at a reduced price if you need a new copy. Please email us at email@example.com and let us know your changes.
Can I send direct to someone else?
Yes, at checkout you can enter another address for delivery. We won’t include prices in the shipment.
Is the book suitable for multiple children?
yes - select more than one in the dropdown
Can I see a preview of my book?
We show all the pages inside the book in the image gallery so you can see the illustrations and story before buying.
Do you print books in other languages?
We currently only print in English, but sign up to our newsletters for updates, new product launches and discounts. You can find the sign up form at the bottom of this page.
It’s a beautiful keepsake for my daughter
The quality of this book is incredible and everyone who has seen the book has loved it. If there was any way of having more options when creating the personalised story I think this book would be even more incredible.
thank you for the review and feedback - we really appreciate this
All About Mum Personalised Book
Such a special personalised book.. for Mother’s Day. My daughter is an amazing step mum to two babies and she cried when she saw this book. Amazing quality, beautifully illustrated and easy to personalise. I highly recommend
Your comments make it all worthwhile, thank you so much for the review we greatly appreciate it and would love to see you again.
Perfect personalised book for Mother’s Day from our little daughter. She should love it and the whole concept of it is just brilliant. Highly recommended. Thank you
we hope Mummy does love her book! thank you for such an amazing review &
thank you for the order - best wishes from all the team at LF