A gorgeous terracotta flower pot engraved with your name, birth date and message with a motif of that month's birth flower and its meaning.
We can also include a packet of seeds for each flower.
- Flowers by Month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
This tapered square pot is based on classic Tuscan pottery designs, combined with modern-day quality and style. The terracotta is fired at a high temperature in modern gas-fired kilns to give the consistency of colour and making them highly durable. The colour is predominantly terracotta red with flecks of white and pale grey.
Terracotta provides great growing conditions for plants as its natural porosity allows the pot, compost & plant roots to “breathe” whilst assisting in reducing the likelihood of overwatering.
Terracotta. Suitable for inside use or in the garden. (Plants and soil not included). Please note, this is a natural organic product with subtle imperfections in the surface of the clay providing the pot with its rustic character - there will be small fissures and cracks which occur in the baking process but do not affect the integrity of the pot. The unglazed clay will have differences in colour and texture.
This pot measures approximately 18cm high with a width of 17cm. It tapers slightly to the base and has a drainage hole at the bottom.
|articleHow to care for your terracotta pots over winter >>|
Beautiful gift bought for a friends 60th birthday gift and she loved it. It arrived earlier than advised.
This company obliged with special requests. My order was dealt with swiftly.
Arrived on time, lovely idea of a gift to give to someone
Lovely pot, a little expensive for its size, but a lovely gift nonetheless. First pot arrived chipped but replacement sent quickly and without any problems.
This was purchased a an 85th birthday gift for my Dad. His birthday isn't until October, but we know he is going to love it. Gardening has always been a huge part of his life. The pot with his birth flower and personalised message is a perfect celebration for this milestone birthday.