Celebrate how amazing your family is with this fun personalised story book celebrating the circus of family life!
Your family are the stars of this amazing adventure celebrating the ups and downs of family life and illustrated with gorgeous drawings of a circus in bright rainbow colours. Personalised throughout with what your family loves - your hobbies, games you play, family activities and favourite foods.
We include your "Family Motto" eg: Laugh together, never give up, use kind words, tell the truth and give lots of hugs and kisses.
And look forward to future adventures... eg bike rides, camp under the stars, go to the beach. A gorgeous gift this Fathers Day or send a little happiness to someone you love.
On the back page we print a personalised message so they can treasure the book as a keepsake in years to come.
Tips on writing your story:
- Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- The story is written on behalf of the child
- Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names
- Remember punctuation if needed (commas etc)
- Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
Printed to order with bright vivid colours and a laminated cover to protect your book. Be careful when entering your text in the form as we don't amend spelling! Choose from the standard 'Soft cover' or upgrade to a beautiful perfect bound 'Hard cover', which is matt laminated to protect your book for years to come.
The personalised answers are shown in italics.
- - This Story belongs to (persons full name) (Who they are e.g.: Mummy)
- - (Our Mummy) keeps us safe, makes us happy when we are sad and comforts us when we are poorly.
- - (Our Mummy) makes life exciting by (Something they do e.g.: taking us to soft play to play with our friends and reading us bedtime stories every night.)
- - (Our Mummy) is very funny. She tells the silliest jokes and makes us laugh with (e.g. her little tickles)
- - (Our Mummy) cares for us, she’s always there for us, listens to us and makes us feel loved.
- - (Our Mummy) is our best friend and she helps us everyday by (Something she does to help you eg: helping Olivia make friends at baby groups and Ben learn his alphabet.)
- - (Our Mummy) is the most beautiful Mummy in the whole world. She looks amazing in (clothes she likes e.g.: her red dress)
- - (Our Mummy) makes our house a home by (Something she does eg: making sure there are enough cushions on the sofa, which Dad loves!)
- - (Our Mummy) is very loving. She loves us more than anything… even more than (something Mum loves alot eg Chocolate or Ryan Gosling movies!)
- - (Our Mummy) gives the biggest and warmest hugs ever! We love it when she snuggles in bed with us, reading bedtime stories.
- - (Our Mummy) is one in a million and the best (Mummy) ever!
24 pages, 210x250mm when flat (a little shorter than A4)