Celebrate all the reasons you love Mummy with this bright story book from the children, illustrated with elephants and their jungle friends.
You can choose the person who the book is about eg Mum, Step-Mum, Grandma, Aunt etc.
Select how many children the book is from - if more than one child, all text will be changed to "We love, Our Mummy" etc. Printed with the child or children's names as the author.
Printed with a personalised message so they can treasure the book as a keepsake in years to come-- for example, "For my Mummy - love Oscar, with a little help from Daddy who did the typing!".
Tips on writing your story:
- Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- The story is written on behalf of the child
- Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names
- Remember punctuation if needed (commas etc)
- Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
Printed to order with bright vivid colours and a laminated cover to protect your book. Be careful when entering your text in the form as we don't amend spelling! Choose from the standard 'Soft cover' or upgrade to a beautiful perfect bound 'Hard cover', which is matt laminated to protect your book for years to come.
The personalised answers are shown in italics.
- - This Story belongs to (persons full name) (Who they are e.g.: Mummy)
- - (Our Mummy) keeps us safe, makes us happy when we are sad and comforts us when we are poorly.
- - (Our Mummy) makes life exciting by (Something they do e.g.: taking us to soft play to play with our friends and reading us bedtime stories every night.)
- - (Our Mummy) is very funny. She tells the silliest jokes and makes us laugh with (e.g. her little tickles)
- - (Our Mummy) cares for us, she’s always there for us, listens to us and makes us feel loved.
- - (Our Mummy) is our best friend and she helps us everyday by (Something she does to help you eg: helping Olivia make friends at baby groups and Ben learn his alphabet.)
- - (Our Mummy) is the most beautiful Mummy in the whole world. She looks amazing in (clothes she likes e.g.: her red dress)
- - (Our Mummy) makes our house a home by (Something she does eg: making sure there are enough cushions on the sofa, which Dad loves!)
- - (Our Mummy) is very loving. She loves us more than anything… even more than (something Mum loves alot eg Chocolate or Ryan Gosling movies!)
- - (Our Mummy) gives the biggest and warmest hugs ever! We love it when she snuggles in bed with us, reading bedtime stories.
- - (Our Mummy) is one in a million and the best (Mummy) ever!
24 pages, 210x250mm when flat (a little shorter than A4)
This book is excellent! my wife absolutely loved it for her bday so much so that she cried reading it with our kids. Thank you so much!
Bought this item for my fiance on her birthday from our four week old daughter. The product surpassed expectations and was superb quality. My fiance was impressed and even moved to tears!
Such a good quality, well presented book. Thoroughly recommended. Would make an ideal present.
Great book that my wife loved for mothers day.
Was delivered in a couple of days too. Thanks very much.
Bought as a gift for Mother's Day, this beautiful book was personalised and posted quickly. Spending time with our boy talking about why his Mum is so special to him was just as heartwarming as seeing her smiling with each turn of the page as they shared the book together. A fantastic book that will become a treasured keepsake.