Tell your grandchildren why you miss them with this personalised story book full of happiness and joy - The perfect keepsake to tell those little grandchildren how much you're missing them.
Why We Miss Our Grandchildren Book
Tips on writing the story
- Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- The story is written on behalf of the child. Select more than one child in the dropdown, and we'll change the story inside to be "Our Dad" etc.
- Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names.
- Remember punctuation if needed within your sentence (commas etc) - we'll add punctuation to the end if appropriate!
- Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
- On the inside front cover we print a personalised message so they can treasure the book for years to come.
- Tell us who the book is for (children's names), and select how many people the book is from - if it's more than one grandparent, all text will be changed to "We miss" etc.
There are a million reasons we miss you, but these are our favourite... We miss your sunshine smiles, your boundless energy and your unconditional love.
- We miss the games we play together, our favourites are (games child likes)
- We miss getting together with you, and having special (child’s name) time!
- You are amazing (child’s name)! We always think of you, even if we can’t be with you.
- We miss your cuddles, hugs and kisses… and so do (other family members e.g.: Aunty Helen and Rufus the dog!)
- We miss spoiling you with all your favourite treats, like (treats child likes). Don't worry, we'll save them for you!
- We miss the adventures we have together - (adventures child likes e.g.: going to the swimming pool.)
- We miss the fun times we have with you and when we tickle you to make you giggle!
- We miss spending time with you, especially (activity they enjoy together e.g.: reading you stories at bedtime).
- We miss you and can’t wait to see you again soon
A story book full of happiness and joy
We all want to let our friends and family know how much they mean to us at the moment, so bring some joy into their lives with a personalised book. The story can be for a single child, or several children. See our other listing for a book from grandchildren to grandparents.
Based on 15639 reviews
Printed in Britain
Suitable for ages 0-6
Gorgeous drawings of woodland creatures illustrate 10 reasons why they are missed. On the first page we print a personalised message so they can treasure the book as a keepsake in years to come.
"We absolutely loved this book. It was very touching in these times when we have missed her so very much"
As featured in
Sizing and quality
We're obsessed with the quality of our products, from the storytelling and illustrations to the luxurious finish. Choose from a soft cover or upgrade to a beautiful hard cover which is laminated to protect your book.
Size: 210 x 250mm / 8.25 x 10.8 inch
Your story is part of our planet’s story…
Your unique personalised adventure is helping to save the world. For every single book we sell, we have committed to planting a tree. We have partnered with Eden Reforestation to be part of the climate solution on a global scale.
Check out edenprojects.org to see the difference you are making.
How long will my order take?
After ordering, books take 3-4 business days to produce. If you’ve selected Express delivery we will then post with a next day courier. If you’ve opted for Standard delivery we post tracked Royal Mail which takes 3-4 days. For international orders, books to Europe take about 5-7 days, Rest of World about 10-14 days. To help, we show the expected delivery date from when you order at the top of the page under the book’s title.
How do I track my order?
Once dispatched, tracking will be emailed to the email address you provide when placing your order. The book should fit through most letterboxes, however couriers and Royal mail will sometimes leave packages in safe places or with neighbours, so always check your tracking.
I’ve made a mistake, what can I do?
Unfortunately once you have paid for your book at checkout we cannot make any changes. So be careful when entering your text in the order form - we do not amend spelling! However we know mistakes can happen, so can offer reprints at a reduced price if you need a new copy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your changes.
Can I send direct to someone else?
Yes, at checkout you can enter another address for delivery. We won’t include prices in the shipment.
Is the book suitable for multiple children?
Can I see a preview of my book?
We show all the pages inside the book in the image gallery so you can see the illustrations and story before buying.
Do you print books in other languages?
We currently only print in English, but sign up to our newsletters for updates, new product launches and discounts. You can find the sign up form at the bottom of this page.
What a lovely book! Thank you very much.
I had it made to my Grandson from Nanny and it was beautiful. I loved how it was all set out and I could add my own personal things to it too.
Would highly recommend!
For my great nephew his mum loved it xx
The book exceeded my expectations, thank you
We absolutely loved this book. It was very touching in these times when we have missed her so very much