Test to add
- Tips to writing your story:
- - Read the story below so you can see how your answers fit in the sentence
- - The story is written on behalf of the child
- - Only use capitals where they are needed eg: proper names
- - Remember punctuation if needed (commas etc)
- - Include "the" if needed eg: "the park" and remember verbs eg: "playing football".
- - We read each book and will amend tenses etc, but will not amend your spelling or the content of your answer.
Printed to order with your text. Be careful when entering your text in the form - we won't amend spelling!
Choose from Soft Cover, or upgrade to a beautiful Hard Cover, perfect bound and matt laminated to protect your book for years to come.
24 pages, 210x250mm when flat (a little shorter than A4)
Each book is printed to order with bright vivid colours on heavyweight paper and a matt laminated cover to protect your book.