A stunning hand drawn art print inspired by flowers and their meaning, a perfect git for Mother's Day.
Printed with your names and chosen text below. You tell us what flowers you want including - they can be just flowers that mean something to you, or the birthdates of your family, or places you have travelled. We can illustrate up to 6 flowers per print.
- If you want to do flowers by birthday month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
If you want to do flowers by country: eg: Scotland: Thistle, Wales: Daffodil, Ireland: Shamrock Australia: Golden Wattle, France: Iris, Holland & Hungary: Tulips, Austria: Edelweiss, Belgium: Red Poppy, Brazil: Orchid, Canada: Maple Leaf, China: Plum Blossom, Egypt & India: Lotus, Finland: Lily of The Valley, Italy: Lilly, Japan, Cherry Blossom, New Zealand: Kowhai, Portagual: Lavender, Spain: Red Carnation
Hand drawn and digitally printed to order on 220gsm acid free, fine grain artists paper. All prints supplied with a white, bevel-cut window mount.
Our frames are all handmade in the UK from solid wood - choose from 6 styles (see image thumbnail for colours). Supplied with integrated hanging hook and Pilkington glass.
Large: Image size 18x23cm, mount 25x30cm (10x12").