A gorgeous terracotta flower pot engraved with your name, birth date and message with a motif of that month's birth flower and its meaning.
We can also include a packet of seeds for each flower.
- Flowers by Month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
This tapered square pot is based on classic Tuscan pottery designs, combined with modern-day quality and style. The terracotta is fired at a high temperature in modern gas-fired kilns to give the consistency of colour and making them highly durable. The colour is predominantly terracotta red with flecks of white and pale grey.
Terracotta provides great growing conditions for plants as its natural porosity allows the pot, compost & plant roots to “breathe” whilst assisting in reducing the likelihood of overwatering.
Terracotta. Suitable for inside use or in the garden. (Plants and soil not included). Please note, this is a natural organic product with subtle imperfections in the surface of the clay providing the pot with its rustic character - there will be small fissures and cracks which occur in the baking process but do not affect the integrity of the pot. The unglazed clay will have differences in colour and texture.
This pot measures approximately 18cm high with a width of 17cm. It tapers slightly to the base and has a drainage hole at the bottom.
|articleHow to care for your terracotta pots over winter >>|
Not being able to shop for or see a close friend. This was a perfect gift. Reminds her we still care and think about her. She was over moon with her birthday gift.
Delighted with personalised pot. Recipient also thought it was a very clever gift! Thank you.
Looks very nice
Thanks for my personalised plant pot. It's beautiful and my friend loved it (her pressie!)