A gorgeous terracotta flower pot engraved with your name, birth date and message with a motif of that month's birth flower and its meaning.
We can also include a packet of seeds for each flower.
- Flowers by Month:
- January - Carnation: Admiration, love & hope
- February - Primrose: Modesty, faithfulness & love
- March - Phlox: New beginnings & prosperity
- April - Daisy: Purity, innocence & bliss
- May - Lavender: Sweetness & hope
- June - Cornflower: Romance & happiness
- July - Larkspur: Positivity, dignity & purity
- August - Poppy: Strength & imagination
- September - Aster: Love & affection
- October - Marigold: Creativity & passion
- November - Chrysanthemum: Loyalty & honesty
- December - Sage: Hope, wealth & protection
This tapered square pot is based on classic Tuscan pottery designs, combined with modern-day quality and style. The terracotta is fired at a high temperature in modern gas-fired kilns to give the consistency of colour and making them highly durable. The colour is predominantly terracotta red with flecks of white and pale grey.
Terracotta provides great growing conditions for plants as its natural porosity allows the pot, compost & plant roots to “breathe” whilst assisting in reducing the likelihood of overwatering.
Terracotta. Suitable for inside use or in the garden. (Plants and soil not included). Please note, this is a natural organic product with subtle imperfections in the surface of the clay providing the pot with its rustic character - there will be small fissures and cracks which occur in the baking process but do not affect the integrity of the pot. The unglazed clay will have differences in colour and texture.
|articleHow to care for your terracotta pots over winter >>|
Recipient loved it, made a very special gift, many thanks!!
The pot arrived incredibly quickly after it was ordered and arrived safe and intact.
My wife loved it so yes, brilliant service all round
Mum loved it.
Absolutely lovey, thank you - and no spelling mistakes
Bought this for my mums lockdown 70 th birthday . My mum loved it .thank you .